How much does a form design cost?
Despite being based on templates, the cost of designing a form to personal requirements can vary according to the complexity of such changes and the time required to make them, but my rates are considered as very reasonable by medical practitioners I deal with. You will always be quoted prior to any work being done.
An indication of costs is shown below:
- For a Patient Information form: R$40 for the first A4 page, which includes up to 5 revisions
- An additional $15 for inclusion of Terms and Conditions on the reverse (provided by the Practitioner, although I can provide guidance).
- A5 Script pads and Receipt Book layouts range from $10 to $15
- More complicated forms such as Billing Sheets will be quoted on individually. These might involve more than 1 A4 page or even A3 set-ups.
- If you have an existing form you’d like me to revise, this will be quoted on individually. Simply email me what you have along with details of the changes you would like made.